Rapid Screening Info
Starting March 18th, ticket holders can visit the Health Solutions by Shoppers Drug Mart Employer Rapid Antigen Screening Program Portal to create their profile and schedule their rapid antigen screening appointment.
- Once you purchase a ticket, you will receive a confirmation email. In that email will be a “participation code.”
- Click the link to take you to the Shoppers Drug Mart Employer Rapid Antigen Screening Program Portal.
- Register an account for yourself. If you purchased two tickets, each ticket holder is required to create their own individual account.
- While completing the personal details associated with your account, you will be asked to input the “participation code.” This is the 6-digit alpha-numeric code that was provided to you in your ticket confirmation email.
- Once your profile is complete, you will need to schedule your appointment to receive a Rapid Test. You can do this by clicking the “My appointments” tab within your profile in the portal.
- Please schedule your test within the following window: 3:30 pm on March 25th to 3:30 pm on March 27th.
- Appointments MUST be booked 12 hours in advance, and can only be booked at one of the participating Shoppers Drug Mart locations listed on the FAQ page.
- Appointments MUST be booked through the portal. You cannot call a Shoppers Drug Mart location to book an appointment, and walk-ins will not be accepted
- Once you have confirmed your appointment, you will receive a confirmation email with the time, date and location of your appointment, along with a “booking code.” This is a different code than the “participation code.”
- Attend your appointment and show the pharmacist a government-issued ID and your booking confirmation email and “booking code.”
- Following your appointment, you will receive your results by email.
- If your test is negative, we look forward to welcoming you to The Long Road Back outdoor concert on March 27th at 6:30 pm.
- If your test is positive, you will not be permitted at the event. Next-steps will be provided to you on the results page.
*IMPORTANT* The Shoppers Drug Mart Employer Rapid Antigen Screening Program was initially designed for Employer-Employee uses. Please disregard all employer-employee-related language. This DOES NOT apply for The Long Road Back. IF ANY POINT YOU ARE ASKED TO NOTIFY YOUR EMPLOYER OF YOUR TEST RESULTS, PLEASE DISREGARD. The Long Road Back is simply using this program as an additional screening tool to keep attendees safe.